Having spent the long weekend at my Mum's place, I threw up a random wire and counterpoise so I could have a listen with my KX3.
Even at such modest QRP levels, there were a couple of incidents of transmitted RFI. Transmitting on most of the HF bands apparently turned her bedside lamp on and off, and would bring her PVR in the living room (where I had deployed the rig) out of standby.
It wasn't all a one way thing though. As soon as I connected up the rig, I remembered that I'd been obliged to procure a pair of Powerline Networking adapters for her, so she could watch VOD on her TV. I also remember the caveat I made at the time of purchase, which was that those things would probably always be disconnected if I came to visit with radios, so they got unplugged without any disagreement from Mum. However, the broadband hash from her Panasonic TV was unexpected and very harsh on 20m and below. This limited my listening to the late evening after Mum went to bed, which was also not a problem.
However, the most profound RFI issue seemed to be self-inflicted. My Lenovo Z570 laptop's trackpad went batshit crazy when I tried to beacon on 30m with PSKmail and didn't recover when transmission ceased. I was able to exert control over the UI with the USB mouse and eventually found the solution, namely reloading the drivers. The commands to do this are below. The main reason for writing this post is so that I can remember them ;)
sudo rmmod psmouse
sudo modprobe psmouse